~~I love the holidays like Fourth of July. One of my favorite things is to create festive dishes to celebrate. So of course when I started looking for great appetizers for my guest to enjoy I went to my favorite brand of dip Heluva Good
Helva Good Appetizer Recipe
If you’re looking for a creative way to dress up this year’s 4th of July spread, Heluva Good! has created an easy, festive, dip recipe, featuring your favorite dip. Heluva Good! Dips are made with real sour cream and flavorful spices, so deliciously bold flavors such as French Onion, Buttermilk Ranch, and Bacon Horseradish will allow this dish to stand out!
- Place blue corn chips on top left quarter of a rectangular pan of choice
- Spread dip of your choice on remaining quarters
- Cut red cherry tomatoes in half and place on top of the dip in rows as many as they will fit
- Add star cut-outs of cheese of your choice on blue chips
- Sprinkle some cracked pepper all over on top and ENJOY!
What is one of your favorite appetizer recipes for the Fourth?
Other festive recipes from Helva Good Dips.