Summer has always been my favorite time of year. I love having my kid home with me every day and getting to connect with him. But like all kids about a week into summer, he gets bored. that means like most of you finding ways to entertain him can become a job in itself. this year why not give your kids something fun that also inspired learning.
With Cars 3 in theaters, this weekend why not let your kids build their very own Cars 3 character.
And now at the starting line, just in time for the release of Disney·Pixar’s Cars 3 movie, it’s Cars 3 model assembly kits from Revell®! The new Junior Kits enable children 5 and older to assemble and play with replicas of the film’s Lightning McQueen, Jackson Storm, and Cruz Ramirez characters, utilizing a unique screw-based design that supports STEAM learning through repeated disassembly/reassembly. The finished racers are sturdy enough for rough handling and equipped with working headlights, action sounds, and changeable mouth and eye expressions, encouraging hours of imaginative play.
The new Revell models mark the latest additions to a Junior Kit™ line that won the prestigious Best New Pre-School Toy award at the 2016 International Toy Fair in Nuremberg for originality and play value. Cars 3 fans will learn to follow instructions, build logic and solve problems – and have fun at the same time – with:
- An easy-to- use screw and nut assembly system that helps develop eye-hand coordination and fosters manipulative play
- A child-friendly screwdriver, ergonomically designed for little hands, that requires no torque to tighten screws and fits in the car’s undercarriage for safe storage
- Mix-and- match mouth and eye expressions allowing children to change the look of each assembled car simply by screwing the mouth and eyepieces in and out
- Light-up headlights and authentic movie sounds – including racing sounds specific to each character as well as Lightning McQueen’s signature ‘Ka-Chow!’ – all activated simply by touching the hood
- Take-apart- and-put- back-together ability, enabling repeated assembly sessions that strengthen skills and sustain interest in the kits
- Adhesive decals that replicate each character’s paint personality, letting kids create movie lookalikes that enhance the play experience
Each Cars 3 Junior Kit includes 21 large body parts and 24 screws and nuts. All three kits retail for $24.99 (MSRP) and are immediately available at Target, Meijer, Fred Meyer, Hobby Lobby, and Amazon.
So what are you waiting for make this summer a winner by racing to get yours now? Plus be sure to grab some FREE printables HERE.