The California coast is one of my favorite places to visit. It offers families scenic destinations featuring the sun, sand, and thrilling attractions to create the perfect road trip of a lifetime. From San Diego’s sandy beaches to San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge, visitors will find just the right adventure to fit their family. Plus now is a great time to head out on a California Coast Road Trip.
Hilton recently announced The ultimate Golden State adventure with Hilton’s “California Road Trip,” a destination package that inspires thrill-seekers and value-minded explorers.
Participating Hilton properties include:
- Parc 55 San Francisco Hilton Hotel
- Hilton San Francisco Union Square
- The Fess Parker DoubleTree Resort in Santa Barbara
- Hilton Anaheim
- Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
- Hilton San Diego Bayfront
With the California Road Trip package, Hilton has partnered with both local convention and visitors bureaus to bring guests added value inside their hotels while highlighting family-friendly destinations. Depending on what your family wants to do on their vacation, the California coast offers a host of options from theme parks to wine tasting there is something for everyone.
The California Road Trip package features:
- Hotel savings of more than $125 per night
- Exclusive Enterprise/Alamo and National Car Rentals discount of up to 15%
- $25 food and beverage credit (available in MIX Restaurant only)
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Unlimited access to the hotel’s Health Club & Spa
- California Road Trip Road Kit featuring exclusive local entertainment and attractions discounts
- Room rates start at $149 per night, tax not included.
The California Road Trip package, featuring exclusive rates and added value inside and outside the hotel, will be available for purchase beginning now until Labor Day at Hilton.com as well as on the Special Offers page of each of the participating hotel’s property websites. So what are you waiting for book your California Road trip TODAY!!!
What is your favorite place to visit? where have to taken a road trip to?