Spring has sprung and with it endless school activities. From band concerts to testing son is busy almost every night. this means dinner has to be quick but delicious. that is where my famous easy chicken pot pie comes in. This recipe is quick, easy and oh so good.
Easy Chicken Pot Pie
This recipe is great for leftover chicken or a rotisserie chicken bought the day before. you can even make the filling a day ahead and just pop the biscuits on the night you cook it.
- 1 can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup reduced fat (2%) milk
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, green beans, corn, peas), thawed (about 2 1/4 cups)
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 can biscuits
- Preheat oven at 350 degree
- place vegetables and chicken in 9 x 13 pan
- Mix milk and soup together and pour over chicken and vegetable mixture. Stir to blend.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven
- Pop can of biscuit and place on top of warm mixture.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until biscuit is brown and done.
- serve with salad or another side item.
what is your go-to recipe for a busy weeknight?